Saturday, February 20, 2010

Lately...

My girls have been all about THE CRIMPER (remember those) since I crimped my hair last weekend for the Eighties party! Their bringing it back!

Last weekend KK and Jaiden set up a stand out in the front yard to sell painted rocks. I went out and told them I wasn't sure how much business they would get...well I was wrong! When a neighbor came over to purchase the first rock I heard KK tell them that all the money they made they were giving to Haiti. (that made me smile, I never know what this girl is going to say) They actually sold out of rocks and had to paint more rocks... before the afternoon was over all the kids in the neighborhood were over painting rocks. When they were all done KK handed over their wade of dollars and asked me to sent it to Haiti.


Our front porch bench was in a serious need of a makeover! It had spent a few days too many in the sun! After sanding it down, priming, and paining it a butter yellow, we are loving it again.


A few weeks ago the school had a Daddy Daughter Dance! The girls loved dancing the night away with their dad!



Tayler's playing soccer right now and LOVING it! Their team has not won a game yet, BUT she is still loving it and plans to play again next season! If you have fun, you won...that's what we keep saying anyway!



The cheering section!



Go tayler!!!





7 comments:

White Family said...

KK is one serious, not to mention artistic, fund-raiser!

Regarding soccer: Go Raptors!! (I looked it up - it's a term used for birds of prey, more specifically a dinosaur bird.)

regina said...

kk is always thinking of others... way to go on the rock sale fundraiser.

wish we were there to be in the cheering crowd for taylers soccer game! go tayler

Tyler and Kelly White said...

Love the crimped a
hair. I can't believe it's soccer time, it's snowing outside. Barf!

Karen said...

Hey, will you send me your email address so I can send you an invite to our blog? Thanks - Karen

Steoffrey said...

Your girls are the cutest!

Ashley said...

I love that they are crimping their hair. That is too funny she wants to send all the money to Haiti. She has such a great heart:)

Becca and fam said...

OK, you look gorgeous, as always. LOVE the paint the rock and give money to Haiti idea of KK's! Tayler has some seriously good running form like her mama, go Tayler!