Well new to us... this happens to be the same piano that my mom learned on when she turned eight years old. My girls are so excited to start lessons and I'm excited to pick up where I left off. (which wasn't very far.) Looking forward to music (noise) in the house.
love you mom!

8 comments:
It's great to see it being used again! I'm looking forward to hearing you play "I Will"....and, of course, "Wild Horseman".
can't wait to come home and hear you playing for primary! so exciting!
You are going to love having it so much. And it's so special that it's an heirloom. Looks great in that spot!
Love this picture! We need to have a photoshoot with all your kiddos on that bench.
Also, I'm mailing you a bottle of Excedrin Migraine and a liter of Diet Coke. (Don't let KK open it or you're busted.)
I am glad it finally got there!!
That's funny, Rex mentioned you had a piano and I was so confused because I had never seen it - now I have:) How fun!!!
I am laughing at Regina's comment...I love it! You could play piano and she can do achievement days!
Blake is SOOOO jealous about the piano! So fun for your kid's!
Oh, so happy for you! I wish I knew how to play. I love the feeling a piano gives to a home.
Post a Comment