I LOVE getting my hair cut! Mostly because I purposely have my hair girl on the other side of town which just happens to be up the street from my mom and sisters... so getting a hair cut automatically means a day with the girls! It works out great! Today happened to be one of those days! After I get a hair cut, my mom, sisters, and I usually spend the rest of the afternoon chatting away ( usually while eating ice cream or something deliciously sweet) while the little boys play. I always find myself trying to stay just as long as I can before I have to run out the door to make it home (just) in time to pick up Tayler and KK from school. Unfortunately I don't get my hair cut very often, I'm thinking I need to come up with some other good excuses to get over there!

16 comments:
It looks so cute, but of course you would look great with any hairstyle!
I can't wait to see it! I can't believe you didn't even mention this. I bet it looks great on you!
So cute! You would look gorgeous without hair. I used to do the same thing with my sister, always spent the day with her after the hair, a good hair person is worth the drive.
LOVE the new hair. You look amazing every way you do your hair!
So Cute! I've been debating the chop as well. But I'm afraid I will miss my ponytail.
it's so cute, lynsi! love it.
So so cute! Our hair is the same almost!
We love haircut day! ....And the haircut!!
Love it, Lynsi!
CUTENESS!!!!! seriously, have you ever had your hair cut like that? it looks awesome on you:)
Very cute and sassy:) Can't wait to see it in person!
love it! you would look great with any hairstlye.
Love the change! What a fun sassy look. Miss you and your cute kiddos!
WHOA!!! LOVE IT! Im seriously having flashbacks of right after you got married. Didnt you cut yer hair like that? Or was that shanna? I cant remember. You all look so much alike. You are gorgeous with light hair, dark hair, long hair, short hair. Do you realize what a gift that is. I look like "PAT" with short hair. I miss you!!
so cute! short hair means you'll have to cut it more often - which is good news for us!
Love the hair!! Hey, you can always come and spend the day at the Martineau house!! Things are a little crazy around here so you and the boys are guaranteed some entertainment!! Oh and I love the eighties attire!! You and Keith have quite the moves!! Miss seeing you and the fam.
Post a Comment