It has been so great to have our backyard put all back together! We are loving all of the new greenery and improvements...it's especially been fun to have friends and family over to enjoy the firepit and the SMORES!
I love to see your updates! I'm glad you guys had such a nice Christmas. M and M said it was great to spend Christmas Eve Eve with Tays and KK. Your backyard looks amazing! How fun!
7 comments:
It looks so beautiful, I love it! Are you having smores every night? I think I would. It's probably better I don't have one in my backyard...
Wow, Lynsi! Your backyard looks great. What a perfect mixture of some of the most entertaining activities outdoors.
I have a feeling you are going to be living in your backyard - It's so inviting!
So jealous! We loved coming over and hanging out for a while. You have done such a great job with your house
the yard looks great!
I love to see your updates! I'm glad you guys had such a nice Christmas. M and M said it was great to spend Christmas Eve Eve with Tays and KK. Your backyard looks amazing! How fun!
It looks great! You guys are going to have so much fun back there.
Post a Comment