Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Is it time to get the clippers out again or should we just let the curls keep a comin??? Yesterday after a full day at the park it seriously looked like he had dreads...
I have to say though I would seriously miss running my hands through his hair if we go the buzz route.
hmmm...

9 comments:

regina said...

i say leave the curls... i am letting samuel and daniels hair grow. we will cut it when we get back to phoenix. rex want to join in our laid back, long hair style. :)

Steoffrey said...

Rex has the most amazing locks- it'd be a waste to cut them short!

Let em' groooww!

Grapefruit said...

I vote for the curls. He has the best curls ever, don't cut them! A trim maybe, but not a buzz! (Mitchell on the other hand...can you come over and take care of his tennis ball hair?)

Brett and Lisa said...

the curls are awesome! they make him Rex! thanks for the memories of grandma! I am making ablurb book, so I will let you know when it is done! do you think your dad would want to write anything?

Tyler and Kelly White said...

He looks like Tyler in that picture

Tyler and Kelly White said...

Leave the currrrrrls

Ashley said...

I LOVE the curls. Rex has the greatest hair!

Mary and Ryan said...

Oh leave them leave them!!!! I miss D's curls so much and you know that Im a fan of the long hair look:)

Nancy said...

keep the curls for sure!