Cute!! He's such a little man's man.
Cute--he just wants to be like his daddy!
I want a rex! he is SO cute!
Oh my, I love him!
That must burn his face off! He is amaZing
Oh, that made me laugh!! So glad he hasn't tried it with a razor.
All I have to say is HAHAHAHAHA!
Oh my goodness, that is too cute! What a little man:)
I wouldn't be surprised if he actually had facial hair, this kid is way above his age!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Cute!! He's such a little man's man.
Cute--he just wants to be like his daddy!
I want a rex! he is SO cute!
Oh my, I love him!
That must burn his face off! He is amaZing
Oh, that made me laugh!! So glad he hasn't tried it with a razor.
All I have to say is HAHAHAHAHA!
Oh my goodness, that is too cute! What a little man:)
I wouldn't be surprised if he actually had facial hair, this kid is way above his age!
Post a Comment