Thursday, December 3, 2009

I walked into the kitchen today to find a little "snitcher"...

9 comments:

Heidi and Bryan said...

he's getting so big, I almost thougt it was rex at first

Brittney said...

he is so cute. love that smile.

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie! Counting down the days before I can come down and give him a big hug!

melissa walker said...

They grow up so fast and before you know it, they are getting into all kinds of mischief! Paul and I are heading your way Jan 15-17 or so--hopefully you're around and we can do dinner!

Steoffrey said...

Wonder where he gets that from Mrs. cookie dough.

BTW I told Mom Geoff and I would be more than happy to watch Ben while your fam goes to that Christmas play. Let me know!

Jacque said...

hey, at least they're baked! ;)

such a cutie, that ben!

White Family said...

That mischievious little grin is priceless - it's good you had a camera handy.

Ashley said...

I love those pictures--caught red handed (or orange in this case)!

Tyler and Kelly White said...

I love that you always hve your camera near... You get the best pictures