Saturday, December 5, 2009

Best way to watch a movie: at midnight, in a tent (inside), snuggled in your sleeping bag, with treats and one of your BeSt friends!

6 comments:

Brittney said...

outside in a tent?? holy its been so cold. they are brave! how cute.

Lynsi said...

actaully they were inside in a tent. Not quite the same effect, but better than freezin outside!

Steoffrey said...

They are seriously the cutest BFF's ever. I love that they have such identical little angelic smiles!

melissa walker said...

Afton would totally want to join in! Girls are so much fun in groups!

The Neilson Times said...

Very fun! Tayler is so adorable in her cute glasses.

We got your beautiful christmas card in the mail and we have it hanging with the other cards. Crew asked this morning, "what are those kids names"? so I told him each of your kids names, now he can't stop talking about Rex and how he is big like him and how he has a baby brother:)

White Family said...

Childhood is simply wonderful, isn't it?! I need to sleep in tents more often - it looks like lots of fun.