Wednesday, October 7, 2009

This and That...


All my kids are caught up on well visits! Hooray! My boys had their check ups today! Here's the Stats:
Rex:
ht. 41.25 93%
wt. 42.6 96%
Ben:
ht. 32.75 75%
wt. 28.12 82%
The doctor mentioned their appetites could start to decrease... I didn't mention Rex had just eaten 3 PB and J's and two Nutrigrain bars!
I love my BiG BoYs!!!!
this one made my laugh...Rex is working pretty hard on that flex!




SHOUT OUT: We were super pumped to hear the news of a little Steoffrey on the way! They just may be the coolest soon to be parent's ever! We are so happy for you guys and can't wait for a new cousin to join the bunch!




This week I've been quite flattered by my KK.... She has become my twinner! She'll run out of her room wearing whatever she can find that matches closest with my outfit! Thanks KK, there's no one I'd rather be twinners with than you!




I'm counting down the days....TWO MORE weeks until me and the love of my life are off to Kauai to celebrate 10 wonderful years! (belated)
Can't wait!!!!



ALso, I was excited to catch NIe Nie on OPrah this afternoon! I tried really hard to hold back tears the entire time! She is so inspiring, what an incredible mother and example of living life to it's fullest! It made me think how grateful I am to be a mother and to be home with my kids each and every day to enjoy every moment with them! There is nothing that brings more happiness and joy to me than to be married to my wonderful husband and to be raising my four sweet children! I feel so blessed.

10 comments:

Steoffrey said...

We love your big boys and fashionita girls too! I was going to call you about nienie to make sure you were watching, but I was too choked up to make any calls. Blame it on the pregnancy?

Brett and Lisa said...

how cute is KK. I loved nie nie on oprah. It was very uplifing. t made me feel so bad that that mom hated staying at home so much. It is such a great thing to be able to do. ANd Kuaiai ( no idea how to spell it!) How FUN! Have a great time!

Nancy said...

love the twins, and loved seing Stephanie on Oprah, but I felt like they could have talked to her about so much more! Oh well. I'm thinking she's going to do the Today show soon, and hopefully they will get it right. And Kauai, I'm jealous, Travis and I hit 10 years in May, maybe we can make it to Kamas, probably not Kauai.

Dusty said...

I love the twin outfits. KK is such a character. I also am so inspired by Stephanie. Oprah on the other hand drives me crazy. The whole time I was just like let them finish talking. I felt like she never let them quite finish what they were trying to say. Nonetheless it was very touching.

Steph Weaver said...

Your boys are the cutest! I also enjoyed Oprah...she is AMAZING and I was thinking of her in the kitchen this morning as I packed lunces. Not typically my favorite thing to to in the morning, but today it was!

So glad you and Keith are able to get away...well deserved!

sbk said...

First if all Rex and Ben are sooo cute and I miss them. And I that is so exciting about your trip - that will be amazing. And now I need to catch Nie Nie on Oprah via You Tube because I missed out.

White Family said...

Looking forward to spending some time with those strong boys and sweet girls while you two are celebrating your 10th! Love ya.

Becca and fam said...

Love the matching twin outfits, you 2 are so cute! Have fun celebrating 10 years!

Unknown said...

Your boys are adorable and I love the matching clothes!

Shelbey said...

Kauai?! I'm so jealous right now, Lynsi! Alex and I went there on our honeymoon. You guys will love it!