Last C h r i s t m a s I was looking all over for a cute advent calendar... I never found one that I loved. This year turns out this is what we happened to be making at Enrichment. Super cute idea... all you need are little boxes, modge podge, scrapbook paper, magnets, and a magnet board!



11 comments:
Mandy bought me a set so we can make them when she comes to visit next week. I didn't really understand what we were making so thanks for the picture! Very cute.
so so cute, I bought some paper last year that is meant to do just that with, I'll have to pull it out!
LOVING this idea! I wish I were here to crash your enrichment and make one. It will look adorable in your house too!
That is adorable! You made that? You make is sound easy, but it looks complicated. So cute!
Lyns...your Christmas set turned out so cute. I may end up doing Christmas in addition to my Halloween!
Did you use the magnets that we got on Saturday? I put all mine up and they all slid to the bottom of my board! I just bought more magnets today so I am hoping that it will work if I add another!
We should do craft days more often...if we could find the time, right!
That is such an adorable idea, thanks for sharing!
Yours is so cute, I can't wait to attempt to make this:)
um, first of all, adorable. Second of all, what is MODGE???
I am totally copying that!! So cute!
So cute! Is that the one you made?? Love it. I just am not a crafty person
Cute! No...SUPERcute! December will be fun opening all those boxes.
That is the cutest ADVENT calander ever. Where do I need to look to find everything? The BOXES especially? SO cute.
So sorry about your granny!
Post a Comment