Saturday, August 8, 2009

11:52 pm
ahhhh! so nice! My house is clean. so very clean! not just my standard nightly sorta good enough kinda clean, but
C L E A N! Floors mopped, toilets scubbed, garbage cans emptied and bleached, laundry done (as done as laundry gets), towels washed, sinks scrubbed, everything in it's rightly place, dishes washed and even put away, carpets vacuumed, picture frames dusted and straightened... the smell of Downy is running through the air ( thanks Cari!) Keith and the kids are asleep, sound asleep.
I am just soaking it up... my nice clean house... with all my little mess makers tucked nicely in their beds.

This won't last for long, i'll enjoy it while it lasts!

8 comments:

Grapefruit said...

Are you for hire?

Unknown said...

How do you do it? My house is never clean? You're amazing!

Unknown said...

This is Emily btw

Brittney said...

lucky! i wish i could get it all done in one day, that is a goal i set for myself:) enjoy your cleanliness!!!

Becca and fam said...

I love that feeling, although I think it's a very rare occurance.

Chelsea said...

the best feeling. and isn't it amazing how quickly it can unfold!?

Laura said...

Um, you are amazing. I have actually seen the midnight madness clean-athon, however... GO TO BED. SLEEP IS SO WONDERFUL. LOVE YOU. MISS YOU!!!!

Brigett said...

Are you NESTING?! I got that way a few weeks ago but my excuse is that I'm pregnant!! Thanks for the motivation!! Love Ya, B