Newport continued.We had an absolute blast last week in Newport with the White family! Lots of bocci, basketball, swimming, beach fun, Coco and Jett time ( Laura and Mark brought over their new adorable puppies for the girls to play with), Disneyland, good laughs with the Trost family (who we grew up going on vacations with every summer), lots of amazing food from mom, and tons of fun!Thanks mom and dad for such a wonderful trip! What a great way to start the summer! We Love you!
















8 comments:
such cute pictures, lyns.
i forgot to tell you in my earlier comment on your last post that you look beautiful, by the way. when i was watching a recent episode of "america's next top model," they were saying where their next castings were being held, and i honestly had the thought, "lynsi should go to that. she would be a great top model!" ;) then i remembered that you already have the your dream job - mom to 4 amazing kiddos. but seriously, if you're ever looking for something on the side... i'm sure modeling would be a no brainer!
what a fun family vaca! I love the family pictues from steoffrey. Absolutely superb!
I forgot to tell you-a friend of mine out here in boston happened upon your blog through a friend of her's and now she frequents it just because she thinks your kids are beautiful! and that you dress them super cute!
So much fun!! I love that picture of all the guys.
what a fun trip! It is so awesome that you can all so that together. ANd your family pics - stunning!
It was fun to see you,too!
Random tid-bit... I was telling BRett how fit Keith looked and he was like " why are you telling me that?" he thought I was talking about the Kwith I dated who I had seen just 2 day before... ha ha.
You and Keith both look amazing... 4kids... what? Most people don't look like you two after4 kids! I hope I look 1/2 as good after 4!
Thanks for the fun and beautiful post! That new camera is treating you right. I'll e-mail you some more photos from the trip.
So, you for sure stayed at the New Port Coast Marriott Villas. Right? We stay there almost every year and think it is the GREATEST place ever. Looks like you all had a great time.
Lets go back!
Looks like you all had so much fun! You have such a beautiful family.
p.s was that a pic of Laura Welker? Haven't seen that girl in forever, she looks great! Tell her hi for me.
Post a Comment