Sunday, January 18, 2009
This kid lives, breaths, and eats GOLF! Talk about a love for the game! Really, I don't think he could ever get enough! Our front yard has become more than a yard, it has become Rex's own personal driving range and putting green. If I could tell you how many times each day Rex asked to go to the golf coarse with his daddy, I would... but in fact I have never really ever counted and I"m sure I would lose track!
This past week Keith was out of town, which meant it was up to me to play golf with Rex morning and evening! My favorite part was each time after I hit the ball Rex was always quick to say " OH mamma Good Hit!" or " Good Job Momma!" He wouldn't allow me to just watch him, he made sure I always had a club in my hands as well.
Anyways, after a solid evening of hitting balls in the front yard, I decided it was time to get some things done inside, I went ahead and set Rex up in the backyard and went inside to start dinner, before I knew what had happened, I heard something shatter... yep, sure enough he hit the ball right threw the window!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




16 comments:
WOW. I'm not surprised. That guy has a serious arm. I love driving w/Rex because everytime we drive past a golf course he yells out, "Hey Becca! Golf Course!!!" And then Mitchell just looks confused.
oh man!! what dedication that little boy has! I'm impressed.
Ya, we learned our lesson too. We ended up getting wiffle balls..I think that's how they are spelled.
Watch out, Tiger!!! (Sorry about that window!) Not many two-year-olds have that kind of love for the game!
That is very impressive that he is so focused!
Yep--that's why Matt is only allowed whiffle balls in our yard. He has to wait for the driving range for real ones! Rex is just gearing up to be invited on the Bandon trip!
through the window!? crazy. I feel like every time keith goes out of town your guys' windows break!
I bet his Dad was proud and will tell that story when he's on his first PGA tour!
Rex is hilarious. I love that kid. He's going to be another great golfer to add to the Wilson list.
OH MY GOSH...one more reason I love this kid.
Oh wow. I wish I could have seen Rex's reaction to that.
Go Rexy!! Wow I love that boy. He is seriously such a good golfer. See ya tomorrow
rex's golf swing is a-mazing! i have a feeling this won't be the first window that sees the fruits of rex's powerful swing.
Way to go Rex! Every little boy has to break a window with a golf ball sometime right? Love that kid:)
No way! How old he he? That's amazing! I've heard he's really good, but really, that's impressive!
your mom told me about that! how ironic is that! At least you have a good attitude about it! It was fun to see you guys!
Post a Comment