Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Nov. 25th



Today I'm ThAnKfUl for Chocolate Chip Cookies...
No doubt the best thing to eat on the planet.
( I have lots of good "snitchers")

6 comments:

White Family said...

Great to know there is another rising generation of "counter kids" - I have so many fond memories of you kids either on or around the kitchen counter - (little helpers, cookies, late-night chats, cooking together, giggling sisters, more cookies, teenagers, more teenagers.....you know what I mean!)

Stacie said...

we love rex. we love cookies. we love what seems to be a new crayon masterpiece on your kitchen wall and we love you!

SO excited to see you again on turkey day!

Nancy said...

You should have been a little less humble and said, "Today I am thankful that I make the best chocolate cookies on the planet and manage to be the skinniest baker on the same planet." And just what planet do you live on Lynsi! Seriously the best, and somehow you mange to be a skinny cook. You are one lucky girl!

Lynsi said...

Starc,
You're right..I didn't mention our new kitchen crayon design... we've got lots displayed through the house.

Swirls of Happy said...

I have been craving cookies all week!!!! The pic is adorable, and I agree the best thing to eat ever ;) Happy Thanksgiving!

Tyler and Kelly White said...

is it weird that I am obsessed with this child? I cant stop talking about him and hoping that I have a boy some day that looks exactly like him