Swinging from ropes, running their finGers and tOes through dried corn kernels, finding their way through corn mazes, riding tractors, holding baby chicks, and topping it off by picking out their prized pumpkin. What else could they ask for?
Pumpkin Patch. check.
Now here's what else is in store for the next two weeks:
Trunk-or-Treat
"Little Witch" party
School Halloween parties
Henriksen Halloween extravaganza
Carving pumpkins
Halloween "play date"
Trick-or-treating
Tim Burtons "The NIghtmare before Christmas!"
ANd of coarse lots of sweet treats!
It's no wonder kids loVE this holiday so much!
What's not to loVe.
Happy Halloween.
Pumpkin Patch. check.
Now here's what else is in store for the next two weeks:
Trunk-or-Treat
"Little Witch" party
School Halloween parties
Henriksen Halloween extravaganza
Carving pumpkins
Halloween "play date"
Trick-or-treating
Tim Burtons "The NIghtmare before Christmas!"
ANd of coarse lots of sweet treats!
It's no wonder kids loVE this holiday so much!
What's not to loVe.
Happy Halloween.








19 comments:
Looks like you had a great time! And I hope your kids are not expecting an "extravaganza!" Yikes...that is a lot of pressure!!! I'll do my best. Fun pictures!
when will you go online?
its good to know about it? where did you get that information?
thats amazing story.
sure, why not!
well its nice to know that you have great hits here.
My kids loved that dried corn play area last year. Sounds like you have a lot of fun stuff coming up.
It looks like the spam hit you!
I still can't get over how your kids are wearing shorts at a pumpkin patch!! Every year I put boots and sweatshirts on my kids. Halloween is so much fun when you have kids!
We are missing out!! That looks like a blast! I want to go there. I love the video of Rex dancing too. What a little stud, love it!
FUN TIMES! We went to a farm over the weekend as well and had a blast! that wouldve been great if they had baby chicks too:) cute family pict, good times! and who the heck are all these excavator comments?? weird! maybe time to go private? could just be a fluke!
Cute pictures...looks like you have a busy/fun month! We miss you guys!
I love Rex's (almost) toe-touch in the last pic!
And I thought KK was too sick for the pumpkin patch?
I can't wait till Evie is a little older and can enjoy Holidays more. It looks like you guys had a great time! Oh, and I just found out that your cousin Lisa is in my ward. We made the connection when she and her husband were at our house watching the BYU game Thurs.
adorable pictures of your adorable family! I love this time of year too, if only the weather was a little cooler.
The video of Rex is priceless!
It should be criminal to have that much fun.
Hi lynsi- I am a friend of Deb Tuellers. We are moving to Meas in a month. Deb said that I should talk to you. I would love to ask you a few questions. Would you mind giving me a call? 466-0188 THX!
Hey Lyns...I was listening to your music and have to tell you how much we love Sigur Ros. Our neighbors, who have become good friends, are from Iceland and introduced us to this band a while back. We set up a projector outside on a big screen on a weekend night when the kid's were in bed and watched their documentary...LOVE them! Out neighbors went to see them in concer in LA a couple weeks ago and ended up meeting them.
Anyway, hope you are doing well! We miss you guys!
Looks like a fun day! We don't have orange leaves or crisp mornings yet here in the desert, but the Pumpkin Patch will suffice as a sign that the seasons are turning. Love ya! Mom
How fun!! What adorable pictures! It was great to see you guys a couple of times last week! Can't wait to see ya down for Stacie's wedding!
Post a Comment