When mom's not around I can pour my cereal ALL BY MYSELF... I can brush my teeth ALL BY MYSELF...
Next day, different mess...
AND I can even decide when (which is almost never these days) and where I nap! Yes, mom actually found me SiTtInG Up sound asleep! It's hard work to be a Two Year Old!
LOL! they sure wanna be independant! libby is doing a lot more on her own, and i know its just the beginning! i cant believe you found him sleeping like that! too funny.
Rex! How does he do it? I wish I could fall asleep sitting up! Think of all the extra sleep I'd get during the day..."reading" with the kids, "watching" a show with the kids, "playing" a board game...all if I could sleep sitting up. He's hilarious!
PS...I love the picture you have on top of your blog of T,K and Rex. So cute.
PPS...You can come to my house for breakfast on Sunday if I can come to your house for dinner any given night of the week. It smells so good every time I walk in the door!
7 comments:
What a cute and creative post. Rex just might be one of the cutest boys I know. Maybe we could just get you guys to make us a boy, you do it so well!
LOL! they sure wanna be independant! libby is doing a lot more on her own, and i know its just the beginning! i cant believe you found him sleeping like that! too funny.
Rex! How does he do it? I wish I could fall asleep sitting up! Think of all the extra sleep I'd get during the day..."reading" with the kids, "watching" a show with the kids, "playing" a board game...all if I could sleep sitting up. He's hilarious!
PS...I love the picture you have on top of your blog of T,K and Rex. So cute.
PPS...You can come to my house for breakfast on Sunday if I can come to your house for dinner any given night of the week. It smells so good every time I walk in the door!
WEEE LOOOVE REEEX!
Steoffrey will probably have just as many blogpost-tributes to rex as you, don't be weirded out.
Those are the best pictures! 2 is such a tough age, but I am thinking 3 is worse (at least for girl's?).Love the pic of him sleeping!
those pictures are priceless, I love it!
rex is hysterical! at least he likes his toothpaste! ;) cohen's fallen asleep sitting up a few times, too. it's so funny!
Post a Comment