How exciting!! You know who to come to if they need a wedding photographer - wink! wink! Congrats!! Hope all is well and I just about died when I read what KK said the other day - haha! Classic! :)
wow, this makes me feel old!! stacie is getting married!! its like me telling you my sister stefanie is getting married, crazy! congratulations, what a very cute couple!!
3 comments:
How exciting!! You know who to come to if they need a wedding photographer - wink! wink! Congrats!! Hope all is well and I just about died when I read what KK said the other day - haha! Classic! :)
wow, this makes me feel old!! stacie is getting married!! its like me telling you my sister stefanie is getting married, crazy! congratulations, what a very cute couple!!
our popularity on the blogspot these past few days has blown through the roof!! thanks for the shine-on!
the second you get here on sunday is when we plan our girls dinner out for next week, it's mandatory.
Post a Comment