Thursday, September 25, 2008

It may have been pure torture for Tayler to go just one more day with out them...
Earrings.

BeFoRe

AfTeR

TaYler has been so excited about getting her ears pierced! She has been talking about it for weeks. Finally yesterday was the big day! We picked up her BF Kaitlin to come cheer her on. Kaitlin already had her ears pierced so the girls were beyond thrilled to have matching
sPaRkly "diamond" earrings.

6 comments:

White Family said...

Boy, does that give me a flashback from when you got your ears pierced, Lynsi!!

Brittney said...

awe! i remember getting mine done, what a fun day!

Jacque said...

wahoo, tayler! lookin' good!

Anonymous said...

No way! How exciting for Tays - can't wait to see them. One question though - hows the cleaning going? I remember having to apply some very uncomfortable solution to newly pierced ears.

Steph Weaver said...

So cute! We are still trying to decide if we should let Ellie get earring's or wait until she is bigger. She wants them so bad, pink one's...for some reason Mike is more opinionated about this one than I am. I don't think he is ready for her to be that old yet!

Dusty said...

Tayler is one of the prettiest and sweetest girls I know. I love the picture of her looking in the mirror. I can just guess what she is thinking.