Looks like KK has been giving Keith tips in facial expressions. Keith, I'm still feeling bad that we didn't sing to you on your birthday. So watch out....you may still have to listen to us bust out in song belatedly on your behalf.
i speak in agreement w/ dusty, keith. and when jason comes home with a sore throat (that he says he got from you) i kinda worry how much love there really is between you two! ;)
happy belated b-day! honestly, thank you for being such a good friend to jason and for setting such a great example for him. we both appreciate it!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Keith. When was it? I think you are a great guy which is why I allow Tim to spend so much time with you:)
Looks like KK has been giving Keith tips in facial expressions. Keith, I'm still feeling bad that we didn't sing to you on your birthday. So watch out....you may still have to listen to us bust out in song belatedly on your behalf.
i speak in agreement w/ dusty, keith. and when jason comes home with a sore throat (that he says he got from you) i kinda worry how much love there really is between you two! ;)
happy belated b-day! honestly, thank you for being such a good friend to jason and for setting such a great example for him. we both appreciate it!
Post a Comment