Wednesday, August 27, 2008

YoGa

The girls have come home from school this week totally into YOGA! I guess YoGa is part of the P.E. curriculum these days! Pretty funny! The past couple nights the girls have set up my YoGa mat and a blanket for each of them in their room for some mother/daughter nightly YogA sessions....it's been pretty funny! They thought it was hilarious that this was called "Downward Dog!"



3 comments:

Brittney said...

what kinda fancy PE are they teaching these days?! lol!! thats awesome. glad they love it, and it looks like you can join in on the action with them!

Dusty said...

I love your girls. They are so sweet.

Brett and Lisa said...

ha, ha! That is so cute! I think that is is great that they are doing that! I love yoga! If they think downward dog is funny, they shoudl try "happy baby"!