happy anniversary lyns! did that slide really say 9 years??!! thats crazy! so glad he makes you happy, you guys have the most beautiful family. congrats!
OH MY OH MY this just brings it all back! I love it. Keith looks like he's 12...remember we thought he was so old?! Happy anniversary lovers. ps: we must talk asap. I got my transfer and we are moving back to Newport in two weeks!!! AHHH!!! I think its time for another round of Laguna beach and we should do Disney! love you girl.
happy anniversary! I love these pictures! They are soo pretty! Plus, I love all your pictures of your kids! I can't believe Ben is 3 months! He is adorable!
14 comments:
happy anniversary lyns! did that slide really say 9 years??!! thats crazy! so glad he makes you happy, you guys have the most beautiful family. congrats!
OH MY OH MY this just brings it all back! I love it. Keith looks like he's 12...remember we thought he was so old?! Happy anniversary lovers. ps: we must talk asap. I got my transfer and we are moving back to Newport in two weeks!!! AHHH!!! I think its time for another round of Laguna beach and we should do Disney! love you girl.
Wow, I forgot how thin Keith used to be. You still look exactly the same though. Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary you two!! I love the pictures!
that slide show is awesome. love the pictures! hope you had a great anniversary!
Happy Anniversary--look at all you've done in 9 years!
So fun to see those pictures again, time flies! Happy anniversary to the 2 of you, You guys are so adorable!
happy anniversary! I love these pictures! They are soo pretty!
Plus, I love all your pictures of your kids! I can't believe Ben is 3 months! He is adorable!
you guys are so cute! I still remember your reception. Happy Anniversary.
Those pictures bring back sweet memories - It's been a quick nine!
Did you ever believe back then that it would just keep getting better?
Can I have a copy of the cute new picture of the kiddos at the top of your blog??
What a cute couple! Love the pictures...Happy Anniversary!
happy anniversary! You guys are such a great couple! I love your wedding pictures - so beautiful!
Precious!!!! You two are a beautiful couple, congrats on 9 years!!!!
Post a Comment