HaPpY BiRtHdAy TAYLER!!!

Tayler has been looking forward to her birthday party all summer long!! She went back and forth on what she wanted to do, but here's what she finally decided on...Lots of SwImMing, PiZzA, Make YouR Own IceCreAM sUNdEAS, PaiNting NAils, and HiGh ScHoOl MuSical Karaoke!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR GIRL!!!




8 comments:
Looks like a great birthday, and it must be great to have Kari there now to help out.
Let's just say that KK looks way too excited in that first picture, so funny! And I love Rex's hair and Ben is getting so big! He is so cute, looks like he definitely comes from your family, but he's all his own in such a cute way.
looks like fun! i love rex's do and ben is so adorable! happy august tomorrow! do you get to eat treats now? my record was 4 days in a row... still trying!
wow what a popular girl! How old is she now? Love Rex's hair do, and I especially love Ben's dimple.
these pictures of tayler's party bring me back to many a swim party jaimey and i would have for our birthday... i miss those days of living in your swimsuit, acting crazy w/ the girls, and ice cream sundaes! looks like a blast!
Marley and Miles had so much fun at Tayler's B-day party!
It was nice to get together this past week! The kids are still talking about wormy their dead snake. FYI: The headstone for the grave was laminated yesterday and is ready to be placed.
Lynsi, holy cow. I can't believe I found your blog. I have wondered what in the world happened to you and all the other "girls". I hope you remember me. You have a beautiful family and I am so glad I found your blog and maybe now we can keep in better contact with eachother. My family blog is travisandlacey.blogspot.com
Tayler's big day was such fun - So glad to be part of the celebration!
XO
Post a Comment