I LOVE this picture! I remember doing thing's like this and worse to my brother's.Happy Birthday Tayler, look's like a fun party!Ben is adorable and growing so quickly. I can't believe he is 3 month's, where does time go?Miss you guy's!
kk's got quite an eye for hair clip style! love it! rex looks like he took it all in stride, too! what a trooper!
This is such a cute picture. I love the smile on his face! I am realizing that it has been way too long since we have seen you guys. Ben is a doll and I love his thighs.
Rex must be getting used to it. He seems to be much happier about the hair clips than he was about the tutu. Such a little studlette!
Is it appropriate to wear all those clips on the golf course???
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I LOVE this picture! I remember doing thing's like this and worse to my brother's.
Happy Birthday Tayler, look's like a fun party!
Ben is adorable and growing so quickly. I can't believe he is 3 month's, where does time go?
Miss you guy's!
kk's got quite an eye for hair clip style! love it! rex looks like he took it all in stride, too! what a trooper!
This is such a cute picture. I love the smile on his face! I am realizing that it has been way too long since we have seen you guys. Ben is a doll and I love his thighs.
Rex must be getting used to it. He seems to be much happier about the hair clips than he was about the tutu. Such a little studlette!
Is it appropriate to wear all those clips on the golf course???
Post a Comment