After the girls performed their last play with friends they could not wait to do it again! Tayler was so excited to write and direct her own play and she took it quite seriously!
Her play was called "Princess Poor People"
She cast KK as the funny princess who wanted nothing to do with being proper and Kk loved hamming it up! Here was the cast:
KK: Princess Lilly
Lizzy:Queen Seraphina
Tayler, Megan, and Paige: The Village girls
Tayler has been talking about the play for the past couple weeks and today was her BIG day! This time around was LOTs of fun because there were three groups of friends that put together plays and performed them for each other on the big stage at the church. It was so fun to watch and even more fun just to see how much the kids were loving it!




10 comments:
that is SO cute!!!
lynsi...i was going to tell you i bought grapes yesterday + wanted them cold fast so i put them in the freezer. and then i remembered that we used to have frozen grapes at your house when we were kids! so i left them in and they are so good!
Hah, I love the clever name, "Princess Poor People". Props to Tays!
They all look so cute! How creative they are, love the costumes!
i love their imaginations! that is so awesome they did another play, and the costumes look so good, love the dirty faces, and kk is so cute as the princess! ha:)
i bet they had so much fun, and that is really impressive tayler wrote and directed!
very cute. totally reminds me of when we were little, Britt, me and our girl cousins always put on plays!
Tayler is such a babe! How fun that they are getting into little plays!
HOLY COW! In these pics Tayler looks exactly how I remember you looking when you were that age. Cute kids!
Stephanie (Harward) Shumway
Once again, you're kids are the cutest! Looks like the Wilsons are having a great summer. HOpe to see you soon! How's the triathlon training coming??
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you had a great day yesterday, I meant to leave this then, but I never got on my computer. I am sure you guys did something fun to celebrate.
I love your girls imagination, it reminds me of Bella!
Can't wait to see the video. The kiddos are "stars" in many ways!
Post a Comment