Saturday, April 26, 2008

It's
a
BOY


Benjamin Marcus Wilson
7 lbs. 6 oz.
20 inches

We had Wilson boy #2 on April 24th! We are so excited and all is well! He is the sweetest little thing in the whole world and we are all in love with him!!!




















31 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynsi, I was so glad to log on to blogger, and see that you posted the pics!!! CONGRATULATIONS! He is absolutely perfect. We cannot wait to see him! One more week.

regina said...

Yeah!!! a beautiful baby boy!!! we are all so excited to get to meet him. When we were coming home from preschool on Friday Kaylea asked if we could go and see the new baby... i told her that miss lynsi and the baby needed to rest and we would see him later. then she said "i bet miss lynsi will put him on the blog and we can look at him there." so here we are! congrats!

Brittney said...

OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH! A BOY!!!! THE POLL WAS RIGHT!! that is SO special! how exciting for your whole family, 2 girls and 2 boys! wow linz congratulations on benjamin! he kinda looks like rex a little?! that is so great. glad you guys are doing well! welcome to the world benjamin!!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRADULATOINS! Im sooo happy for you! He looks so beautiful! Rex has got to be on cloud nine having a brother now. Really your family looks so sweet, im completly jelous. I bet the girls cant wait to help you with him. I hope your feeling good - 4 kids later, you look great :) I'll have to call you soon. This blogging is just not good enough. Ttyl

Courtney said...

Congratulations. What a cuite. I love all the pics with the other kids. He and Rex will be best buddies.

Anonymous said...

congratulations!
he is beautiful!

xx
jill

Jenna Lee said...

Congrats!! When Shelly text me and told me it was a boy I kinda got choked up for you, so weird and I have no idea why it must just hit home with Braxton, but he is so cute and I agree that he looks like Rex... it was so funny the other day my mom said, "Does she do those things that help you have a boy or a girl when you are trying to get pregnant?" I told her no I am pretty sure not but she was just like that is just to perfect to have 2 girls and then 2 boys.. so fun the perfect family!! Hopefully I will see him at Shelly's shower!!

Swirls of Happy said...

He is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! How exciting to have two boys and two girls, what a perfect family you have :) He is just so stinkin' cute and how fun for Rex...he is going to have so fun with a little brother! Glad you are doing well, CONGRATS!

Dusty said...

Oh my gosh he is beautiful and so perfect! Congratulations. Seeing those pictures makes me want a little boy so bad. I am so happy for you and your family. Cant wait to see him in person.

Brooklyn said...

Oh!!!!! I was at Shelly's on Wednesday and she was heading over to your house so you could be induced! How fun!!!!!!! He is absolutley adorable, sweet, heavenly, perfect!!!!! So glad your all well!!!! Congrats Lynsi!

Steph Weaver said...

Congratulations, he is beautiful! Rex will be best buds with him and the girls will be great helpers. You look great, can't wait to meet him!

The Kerby Clan said...

I can't wait to meet him Lynsi! Very happy for all of you - especially Rex :-) They'll be best buddies!

melissa walker said...

Congratulations--we're so excited for you all!

Mary and Ryan said...

Im so excited for you guys!!!!! We really need to work on moving back closer so our little guys can be pals! He is beautiful! He looks like Tayler to me. Good work Wilson's!! 4 beautiful children!!!!

Brett and Lisa said...

I have been checking every day since Wednesday to find out what you had! SO fun that you had another boy!! He is beautiful and looks like you a little bit - it is always hard to tell with the little ones though! i hope all went well with the delivery - you will have to post about that! Hopefully we wil lget to meet him soon!Congrats to you and your fam!

SHANNON said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!He looks absolutely perfect!

Piper said...

What a beautiful baby! Congratulations, we are so happy for your growing family!

The Neilson Times said...

Congrats! He looks so perfect, you have beautiful babies! I love all the pictures. Taylor, KK and Rex look like they are so in love. I am so happy for you guys!

Blondie Blues said...

Lynsi, I have been anxiously waiting to hear the FUN news! CONGRATS! I had a dream that you had a BOY and it came true. I think I know a little of how LUCKY you feel to have two of each and right next to eachother too... It's the BEST. He is adorable and I love the NAME. Rex and Ben... So cute. C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S! When things settle down give me a call and we can CHAT.

ashtrost said...

I'm so happy to hear that Rex has a BROTHER!!! Carter's birthday is April the 24th so that means I'll never forget Ben's b-day. Good luck and congrats!!

Stacie White Photography said...

sooo cute! I just posted another picture of you and Ben that's really cute, ch ch check it out.

Brigett said...

Lynsi, he is so perfect! Looking at your pics almost made me want another ! Sorry it took me until today to find out that you had little Ben. I'm still a little behind when it comes to blogging and email! I think I've been playing the catch up game ever since Braden was born and now he is one and walking and I'm still on the run! Having two girls and two boys is perfect! Take care of yourself and we'll talk soon. Tell everyone hello!

Chelsea said...

awwwww, he is truly beautiful. What a perfect addition. Way to make it even!! and I love the name! I've always loved the name Ben, its simple and adorable. Congrats to you all!

Court said...

Lynsi, He is beautiful! Congratulations on your new little guy.

Dawn said...

Congratulations Lynsi and Keith!! He is one handsome little fella! Can't wait to meet him in person. All your kids are so cute! What a beautiful family you have. Hope to see you soon!!

Rick Meyers said...

Nice work on the baby. Congrats

Annie said...

He is absolutely beautiful and perfect. I am so happy for you and jealous of you. Congrats to you. Your family is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! He is absolutely beautiful!!! I am soo happy for you! I can't believe you have 4 kids now! It's crazy and so fun! They are all so beautiful!

Toria said...

congratulations Lynsi! Just when I thought you couldn't have a more adorable little family and then little Ben came along! How fun. Someday you'll have to give me the tips on ho to manage having 3 and now 4. You make it look so easy!

Rachael H. (and Gang) said...

Congratulations!!! What a perfect family! We are so excited for you all! Hope to talk to you all soon! Take Care-- Rachael (and family)

Cody said...

He is beautiful and you look great. I'm so happy for you. I hope you are feeling good and getting back on your feet OK. Congrats!!