Thursday, December 6, 2007

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas

This time of year is so much fun, especially with kids! The girls are counting down the days until Christmas and Rex can just feel something exciting is coming up, he is loving all the Christmas lights on the houses and running around dancing with the girls to all their Christmas music! There's nothing more fun to see than their excitement and anticipation!





When we were younger my mom would take all of us sisters to see the Nutcracker every Christmas. Last year was Tayler and Kinley's first year to see it and they were so excited to go see it again this year. They had a great time with their cousins, aunties, and grammy and loved wearing their Christmas dresses early! They even got to visit with Santa during intermission!





Tayler and Kinley love their cousins Marley and Miles! Miles looks alittle unsure about the whole Nutcracker thing, but he had a good time!



The girls LOVED decorating the Christmas tree! It was fun to see all of their ornaments they have made from previous years! We had to put all of the ornaments from the middle of the tree and up! (out of Rex's reach! )

16 comments:

Stacie said...

cute nutcracker pics! wish i wasnt planning on wallowing in self pity for 8 hours while learning that red means stop. miles looks like sucha stud!

Steph Weaver said...

I can't get over all of Rex's hair! I haven't seen you guys in so long it feels like...even the girls look so much older! Cute pics. The Nutcracker sounds like a great tradition, so fun!

The Neilson Times said...

The Nutcracker sounds like such a wonderful tradition and the girls looked beautiful. Where did you see it? The tree looks beautiful and I totally understand about the ornaments halfway up the tree, I have got to do that. Also you look adorable with your cute belly decorating the tree.

Is your address the same as last year?

Nancy said...

so fun, the girls look so cute. I love the Nutcracker too, we used to do the same thing with my mom when we were little. I'm liking the new ligher background on your blog.

Swirls of Happy said...

I LOVE all those cute pics! The Nutcracker sounds so fun, and your kiddos are so stinkin cute all dressed up! P.S. The family pic is adorable...you have the cutest family!

Mary and Ryan said...

The nutcracker sounds so fun! The pictures are so cute!
I wish Dallas was old enough I could use Santa's coming to get him to not be naughty. Maybe next year...

Courtney said...

The kids are at such a fun age for Christmas! I was thinking about the Nutcracker the other day but I think I'm still a couple of years away from braving that feat!

Brooklyn said...

It's crazy how beautiful your kids are! Seriously, your family is just the cutest! Love your pictures! I set my blog to private. You can email me at brookebrown702@yahoo.com so I can send you an invite! :)

Jacque said...

what fun pictures! jaimey and i used to go to the nutcracker every year, too, and i always found myself thinking i was good enough of a ballerina to be in it, so i'd dance the whole thing at home afterwards... what fun for tayler and kk. rex is getting so big!

Chelsea Bevans said...

Your kids are so stinkin cute! My little Rylee sems like she's going to be a KK. She already has the scowl going. I found your blog through Karlee's. Congrats on the 4th baby!

Chelsea Bevans

Chelsea said...

How funny, I am going to the Nutcraker tomorrow with my stepmom & sisters, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! did you got to the Chandler Center for the Arts? Ballet Etudes production?

Lynsi said...

Chelsea,
we did go to the one out in Chandler... it's perfect for the little ones! Have fun tomorrow.

Brett and Lisa said...

i am sure that christmas is so fun now that your kids are old enough to know whst it is! i can't wait for that! that is such a cute pic of all of the little cousins!

Blondie Blues said...

Love the kids all dressed up; their Christmas attire is adorable not to mention your kids are even more adorable. Your looking sexy as well getting your tree all decked out. Let me know when your coming into town because I would love to see you.

Brittney said...

How fun, I cant wait till Libby is older, I bet christmas will be that much more wonderful.
Cute picts of the kids. I cant wait to see what the baby will look like, they all look so different~I would love to start a tradition with the Nutcracker, and my family... maybe Scott will let it be a girl thing we do! lol.

Anonymous said...

That is so fun that you all go to the Nutcracker! What a fun tradition! And I love the black and white pics of your kids. Soo cute!