Saturday, December 22, 2007

Half Way!


So, the other day KK said "Mom I can see your tummy... your belly is getting really big and your shirts don't fit very well anymore... then she told me not to worry because she would get me some big shirts for Christmas! Got to love the honesty!

We have officially reached the half way mark, 20 weeks last week! I had my ultrasound this week and it was so very tempting to have the lady tell me what the sex of the baby was... but I resisted! 20 weeks to go! I LOVE being able to feel the baby move all around now and also love having some energy back and not feeling yucky anymore!

7 comments:

Stacie said...

Hump Week, You go Girl!

Kelsi said...

20 weeks! That has gone by fast (well probably not for you) That would kill me not to find out but it will be the best surprise ever when he or she is born!

Brooklyn said...

Seriously Lynsi! You are always glowing in your pictures. You have THE PRETTIEST skin! Okay, that aside, love the jammie fiasco. Kids have their own minds for sure! Love the new jammies, and your new bump! Both are adorable :)

Brett and Lisa said...

You are still so tiny and cute! I made a goal to be a cute mom like you :)! Merry Christmas!

Steph Weaver said...

I can't believe you are half way! You look great!!

Brittney said...

wow, you are half way? you can barely see that bump! you look great! i wouldve been so tempted too! good for you for stickin to it! are there bets going on? i bet its a boy!? dont know why... but i am usually wrong, so who knows!

Jacque said...

yeah! you look beautiful!! i can't wait to find out what you've had!