Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Robert Plant | Alison Krauss | News


Robert Plant | Alison Krauss | News


Who would have ever guessed a musical collaboration between Alison Krauss and Robert Plant (Led Zeppelin) ??? NOT ME! I love both, but would have never put the two together. When Keith told me about their new album he read about the other night, he knew I would be completely excited, and let's just say I LOVE it! Alison Krauss has always been one of my favorites, I love bluegrass. This is definitely my new favorite music! (If you click on the link, it will take you to the website and you can hear the entire album, #2 Killing the Blues is my favorite!)

6 comments:

Brittney said...

NO WAY!! what a duo i wouldve NEVER expected!! i like it, thanks for sharing!! wow.. its like there are SO many new cd releases lately!

Brooklyn said...

I love this album. I love both of them. It's awsome!

Brooklyn said...

ps, love "stick with me baby"

Swirls of Happy said...

I saw this on Itunes and was wondering if it was good so I am so Excited to hear that it is!!!! What a great collaboration :)

Anonymous said...

Your adorable family is featured on my blog now since I don't have cute kids of my own. Hope you don't mind

ashtrost said...

Your brother Brian told us you had a blog and we were excited. It will be nice keeping up with your beautiful family. Wish we could see you guys. Brian says hi!