Monday, November 19, 2007

UPDATES

I can't tell you how many times I've been at the grocery store or running errands and had people stop me and say " Enjoy your kids while they're little because it goes SO FAST"! (this is usually after the comment are all these yours???) Well, time really does seem to fly by! I can't believe our Tayler girl is already in first grade and seems so grown up! KK will be starting kindergarten next year and Rex is already approaching tWO! It's so much fun to see them learn, grow, and enjoy life. Here's a little update...

Tayler's Soccer Team won their first soccer game last Saturday! Go Wild Cats!
She is loving soccer this season, most of her team mates are in her first grade class and they have so much fun together!

Tayler also learned to ride her bike without training wheels! She loves it! Most days we get our little neighborhood bike ride in. She is loving every minute of first grade and is such a sweet girl!





Kinley is busy with preschool and dance. She loves to dance around her room and show us all her new dance moves. We are so excited for her Holiday recital coming up in a few weeks!
She loves to tell jokes and keep us all laughing!


Rex is busy as can be! He LOVES playing with his sisters and still loves playing BALL! Anything round is a "BALL" and fun to throw! He is such a fun HAPPY boy! We love having a boy around, even though KK will occasionally surprise us and dress him up in tutu's or dresses!

5 comments:

Brett and Lisa said...

What model children you have! Taylor looks so tall in her soccer picture! Have so much fun at Thanksgiving - I wish we could be there, but you know - gotta do the baby thing :)!

Jacque said...

these pics are so cute. tayler looks so grown up. kk is hysterical. she was telling me all about her new shoes at church when i sat in for a few minutes in sunbeams. and rex... he's always so easy going and happy. i wish i'd had a camera to get a pic of rex and cohen sitting on the primary mailbox. too cute.

Brittney said...

your kids are so beautiful.
its crazy taylor is starting first grade!! i actually hate it when ppl say that to me, i know it goes fast, but everyone has to tell you... i cant believe you are on your 4th child, and i havent even started thinking about my 2nd!! well, yes i have, hopefully this summer:) rex totally looks like you. he is such a cutie, i love his dimple.

Anonymous said...

First of all, they are such beautiful kids. And I know how you feel. They do grow so fast. At times I look at my little ones and can not believe how fast time has gone. It just makes you want to freeze time!
I can't wait to see your next cute kid!

Nancy said...

I hear that a lot too, I think mostly because of my proximity to old people in Sun City. But it's true, they grow too fast, and yours do look so much older than the last I've seen them! We need to get everyone together around Christmas. Glad you're all doing well.