It was another great year of Dansations for Kinley. These girls worked hard all year long to prepare for three competitions to compete in. This year Kinley, Katirie, and Kennedy were chosen to perform the trio, which was really exciting for them. They performed it beautifully, and actually during the Debut adjusted the dance last minute to perform it as a duet since kennedy was injured. These girls have so much fun together! Dance pretty much filled up all of Kinley's weekends January-May, but really thats just how she likes it and it helps that her dance friends are some of her very best friends! I'm so proud of Kinley, she's so creative and such a hard worker! She shines on stage and always gives it her all! i love that she has something that she is so passionate about and works so hard at. She comes home a lot of nights from dance wishing she was pushed harder and wanting to be better, this girl is so determined and driven! I look forward to see where dance takes her in her future!
2 comments:
I realized when we saw you this week that I haven't seen your blog in years! Your kids are so grown up! Your blog is making me so excited to visit Washington next week. Carter keeps asking when we'll see KK and Taylor again. He's asking how far you guys live from my parents house! Haha!
Kinley, you mesmerize me on stage! Love you, you dancer, you!
Post a Comment