Ward Trunk or Treat
Pumpkin carving/christmas music/ Home made Pizza kinda Night
I think it was the first time since we've moved here that it didn't rain on Halloween night...and we were even prepared with rainboots, which was also a first! Ben was a zombie ninja on Halloween night and a zombie baseball player for the ward Trunk or Treat. He's all about being comfortable and throwing something together last minute : ) Drew was Captain America, he looked super cute and I loved that his costume came from the dress-up bin, pretty sure it was Bens costume from a few years back, Drew's pretty used to hand me downs at this point! Rex was one of the Three Amigos with his golf buddies Payson and Conrad... and KK was a polar bear with Katirie. Tays for the first time stayed home to pass out candy with Tessa while Keith and I went around the neighborhood with the boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment