Friday, October 30, 2015

Home improvements


After we remodeled a couple years ago I never really got around to decorating. It was exciting and challenging to go through the renovation process and I think once we got through it, anything house related got pushed to the very bottom of my priority list, mostly because I was burned out. Recently though I got the bug to make our home a bit more "homey" and spruce it up with a few new pieces of furniture, pictures, pillows, etc. Keith was sweet enough to make a day trip to Ikea with me and be willing to put together some furniture as well. There is still plenty more we can do, but I have to say its come a long way, and its becoming to feel more and more like "our home" 




1 comment:

Jacque said...

love what you've done. those chairs in your living room are awesome.