Friday, October 30, 2015

End of summer

 Its always sad to see summer come to an end, it seems as though summers are coming and going all too quickly these days! The other day we were talking about the fact that after this summer Tays only has 3 more summers until she graduates from high school! Really I don't like to think about that all too much : ) As exciting as that stage of life is going to be for her, Im enjoying life with all of our kids at home for the time being : ) 
This summer we tried to fit in as many little day trips as we could between all the kids activities (volleyball camp, girls camp, golf camp, basketball camps, dance camp) 
It was another great summer and I feel so grateful that we were able to pack it full of good memories!

Clear Lake


Squires Lake 





Young Womens activity at the Giffords




Cliff jumping in Bellingham at Whatcom Falls ( I was proud of Tays for jumping off the highest cliff, and I ended up making a deal with Rex if I jumped off the lower one, then he would too.)


Drew mastered the skill of bike riding and swimming this summer, go drewbe! 

Family Fun Run with our Stake- even drew ran the 1 miler : ) 
There was plenty of golf this summer, this was one afternoon I happened to get a round in with this handsome guy! 

Rex and Ben played in a tournament at Skagit together


 Lucky Tays and KK who got to drive home with Grammy and Papa from Newport and spend 5 days in Arizona.
 And Lastly, Tays turned 14 this summer! We are so grateful for her good heart and kindness, she is always happy and brings so much light into our home! We are blessed to have her as our oldest and loved celebrating her! For her birthday she got a night out with dad... Keith took her to Seattle for dinner and to see her old favorite, "Wicked". I'm sure she could still sing every word to every song! We love you Tays! You're just as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside! 


No comments: