You never know exactly what you will find writtten on our chalk board, usually lots of reminders, lists, quotes, doodling etc. but this day in particular I had to snap a picture of it for memories sake. At the beginning of the school year we decided our family theme would be " Be kind. Work hard. Pray often." Now if you asked our boys what our "family theme" is, I can almost guarantee they would have no idea! But hopefully having it written on our chalk board can at least be some sort of reminder of the things that matter most...to be kind to those around us, to work hard at all that we do, and to pray always. I also love love love D R E W's name hand written across the board, he's been practicing and getting quite good at his letters. (4-5 year old handwriting is my absolute favorite, and because of this I have a hard time throwing away anything that comes home from preschool or kindergarten that has any sort of handwriting on it.) And lastly I love Taylers measurement at the top of the board. I laugh because it seems like almost on the daily Keith is checking and re-checking to see if Tays has just maybe grown another inch. Keiths making sure to keep on top of that for the sake of volleyball : )
No comments:
Post a Comment