Monday, June 15, 2015

Drew turns 4

My baby boy is growing up! I still call him my baby boy, pretty sure I'll always refer to this kid as  my baby boy! He doesn't always love it, and usually informs me " Mom I'm not your baby boy, I'm your big boy!" He's always had to work pretty dang hard to make sure he's not too far behind his brothers- being three years younger than Ben I'd say its taken some hard work. Whenever Ben and Rex have friends over, Drew is always right in the mix- one of the "big boys" We love our Drewbe! He is full of energy, loves cookie dough, really good at puzzles, loves soccer or any sport really, loves being read to, and has me sing him Christmas songs every night before he goes to sleep.  (Frosty the Snowman and Jingle Bells) 
For his birthday he wanted to invite his best buddies ( Katie, Soren, Finn, and Chet) to McDonalds for lunch, icecream cones, and to play. My kind of party-  a simple one! He had the best time and finished off his day having his favorite dinner-chicken enchiladas and then golfing with his brothers! 
We all adore Drew and couldn't love him more if we tried! 








1 comment:

jan said...

Drew, own that title of "Baby"! I'm still TRYING to, being the youngest of my siblings.