Christmas morning is magical no matter what... throw in 5 excited kids, Keith's home made cinnamon rolls, and a foot massage from Kinley into the mix and it's pretty unbeatable! Everyone was so excited for Christmas morning, the boys had been hanging out by the tree for days shaking and feeling out every gift with their name on it trying to figure out what everything was before Christmas even came. We didn't start the morning too early, thank goodness. Everyone was pretty tired from a late night before. The boys didn't, or should I say "couldn't" fall asleep until well after midnight, even though they were tucked in just after ten. They were WAY too excited to be sleeping because sleeping is so "boring" (says ben)! Finally I had to put my foot down and remind them (for the hundredth time) that Santa would only be coming if they were sound asleep. Well, Santa came so I guess they must have finally let their eyes close!
Tays and Kinley love to watch So You Think You Can Dance, so Keith and I decided to get the girls tickets to see the tour show. We bought the tickets several months ago so it was hard to keep it a secret, but the girls (especially KK's) reaction made it all worth it. Keith and I are pretty excited to go as well, so it should make for a fun night out in February! Bens reaction to the new Wii U was pretty priceless as well.
It was a great morning, I especially loved that Kinley wanted to try out all her new spa lotions and scrubs on me, it was definitely the gift that kept giving! A foot massage was just what I needed!
After a relaxing day we spend our Christmas evening with family at Kari and Eric's for a delicious Christmas dinner. A good Christmas indeed!
Bens reaction to the new Wii U
One of my favorite things about Christmas time, the Christmas cards from friends and family! These could be up a while..
No comments:
Post a Comment