Friday, December 12, 2014
This is a typical scene at our house, these two side by side reading the night away. Actually most nights Ben is in on it too, until he falls fast asleep that is. Most nights around 10:30 my routine includes moving Ben back down to his bed after falling fast asleep in Keith and I's bed and then saying goodnight to Rex (way too late for school nights really) but I'm sure the memories of reading the Harry Potter series with his dad will way out due any lack of sleep that he may be getting. ( that I usually seem to be more concerned with than he is)
I love what an incredible dad Keith is to our kids! They are lucky for sure, and so am I! I love that he loves to spend time with them and be with them! He is amazing, I'm grateful everyday for him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment