A couple weeks ago Ben realized he had his first wiggly tooth, and you know just how exciting that is, especially your first! It got to the point that Ben didn't want to wait any longer for this tooth of his to fall out, (ben's not the most patient kid around) and it was reaaalllly loose. So, I asked him if he wanted me to pull it out, and he said sure. (I think this is the first time I had ever pulled out any of my kids teeth) anyway it didn't take much to twist that little tooth outta there, but it also didn't take long for Ben to misplace it either! By the time bedtime rolled around Ben was super bummed that he didn't have his tooth to put under his pillow. No worries though, KK saved the day and calmed Ben right down and took him to the office to help him make a special letter for the tooth fairy. Thank goodness the tooth fairy didn't fall asleep that night without forgetting her tooth fairy duties because Ben was really happy that next morning to find that the letter he had written was found and that a dollar was left in its place! Other than the fact that he thought the tooth fairy was a bit on the cheap side, I mean he only got a dollar, his best friend Hampton, got 5! Luckily he got over it quickly, and I'm sure the dollar was misplaced just as quick as his tooth was anyway.
Two days later, his other bottom tooth fell out, and he had me pull that one out too!
1 comment:
...But I need money! Classic!
Post a Comment