I LOVE SUMMER, especially in Washington, really it just can't be beat. I love to be outside from sun up to sun down enjoying crazy beautiful places and perfect temps with the ones I love most! I love that the kids schedules are free and that we really have a chance to spend good quality time together exploring and playing, which we take full advantage of! Oh how I love this little family of mine : ) I plan to soak up this last month that we have before school begins and life gets super busy once again!
Highlights of our summer include lots of golf, swimming, our first experience with gardening, a visit from the Waits, a mini Wilson family reunion, a week volleyball camp for Tays in Eastern WA along with a week at girls camp, basketball camp for Rex, and lots of going to bed (reaaallly) late and sleeping in!
1 comment:
Looks like the perfect summer! I am so amazed by your garden, I mean, you can just walk out in your backyard and pick all of that? That blows my mind. I'm working on a lemon tree, and that's iffy. :) I sure miss you guys. We all do!
Post a Comment