Monday, March 10, 2014

farmlands

One day a couple weeks ago I couldn't help myself from rolling down my car window and snapping this picture as I drove off from my in laws house. I am absolutely in LOVE with their view! This is what you see looking out from their front porch and from every window in their house! beautiful huh?!? Something about those open farmlands, the red barn in the distance, and the mountains in the back round...  it's so beautiful!  People ask me all the time how I like it here, being from Arizona and all. Well, it does rain a lot and it is colder than I like a lot of the time, but the beauty of this place has completely won me over! We've lived here now for a year and a half and still at times I can't believe the beauty that surrounds us!

1 comment:

jan said...

Looks like that picture should be framed and hung! We're excited to see some of that Washington beauty soon, and ESPECIALLY excited to see you beautiful Washingtonians!