Friday, October 18, 2013

 
Drew and I were able to meet up with Bens kindergarten class for their field trip to a local farm that happens to have  the cutest pumpkin patch I've ever seen!! I'm sure I'll come up with as many excuses as I can to go back before October is over! It's seriously adorable! All the kids in the class got to pick out their own pumpkin, make their way through the corn maze, and run around and get dirty! I really thought Ben would love to have us there, but really he was much too interested in his friends to hardy notice we showed up. O'well. Drew and I had a great time and lucky for Drew his favorite buddy Finn was there to run around with! I've decided October may be one of Washingtons finest months! Fall is so beautiful here!
 
the only picture I could get of ben
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Jacque said...

that is the cutest pumpkin patch I've ever seen for sure! drew is getting so big. I showed Jason the last pic of him with you and he couldn't believe it.

Ashley said...

Such cute pictures! Can't believe how big your boys are getting:)

melissa walker said...

You are such a great mom--so involved and fun! And you look great after working out--you make the rest of us look bad!