We decided last night on our way home from fireworks that 4th of July 2013 was one of our very favorites! All of the kids slept in till after 10:00 this morning, which I don't think has ever happened! (I actually had to wake tays up at 12:15 this afternoon) So, yes, we had lots of worn out kids after our Fourth of July extravaganza yesterday!
Keith, Tays, KK, and Rex started the day off early with the Fourth of July race. (Keith was "a little sore" this morning) and from there we hit up the parade...
We had lots of fun getting together with friends where there was a giant slip n slide, dancing, (the boys have moves and aren't scared to show them!) long drive contest, swimming, and all sorts of fun. We finished the night at a friends beautiful restored 1904 barn right on the water with fireworks and locally picked strawberries and blueberries for delicious berry shortcakes. It was incredible! I have decided my very favorite surroundings are farmlands on the water...And a cool rustic barn with a projector playing a One Direction concert took it to the next level for the girls and their friends! good stuff!
1 comment:
Oh man! That's beautiful! I hope the boys saved some of their moves for Gilbert!
Post a Comment