Linds these are so cute! How fun for Tayler to score the lead role!! That brave girl. I love seeing everything you guys are up to! Hopefully we'll make it up this summer for a visit :)
So fun to see the shots - wish I could have seen the performance - can't wait to see the video! Such a lovely leading lady!
Very impressive Tayler!
I would have loved to have been there to see Tayler play Snow White!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Linds these are so cute! How fun for Tayler to score the lead role!! That brave girl. I love seeing everything you guys are up to! Hopefully we'll make it up this summer for a visit :)
So fun to see the shots - wish I could have seen the performance - can't wait to see the video! Such a lovely leading lady!
Very impressive Tayler!
I would have loved to have been there to see Tayler play Snow White!
Post a Comment