He's growing up SOO fast! It looks like Ben has been tutoring him on posing for a picture!
With smiling talent like that, he belongs with the Walker kids! We call it the "Chandler" around here.
I love that Wessy looks likes his cousins, He also says let me see, let me see after each picture too. Love our boys!!
So cute lynsi! Can't believe how big he is now. I love the snuggling art of sick days too:)
whoa. just like wes in that last picture. i totally see it.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He's growing up SOO fast! It looks like Ben has been tutoring him on posing for a picture!
With smiling talent like that, he belongs with the Walker kids! We call it the "Chandler" around here.
I love that Wessy looks likes his cousins, He also says let me see, let me see after each picture too. Love our boys!!
So cute lynsi! Can't believe how big he is now. I love the snuggling art of sick days too:)
whoa. just like wes in that last picture. i totally see it.
Post a Comment