Monday, October 1, 2012

what went down at our house today (literally.)

So I think I mentioned our back yard is or should I say was a forest. I know what you may be thinking, how did you guys cut down all of those beautiful trees???...  well, don't you worry there are still plenty of trees on the other side of the house... so down to the ground went these trees today in order to get things ready for a lawn where the kids will be able to run wild.
yeah, we're pretty excited about it! 
By the way it was pretty amazing watching those enormous trees timber to the ground. I was feeling guilty I didn't keep rex home from school, luckily there was still some action going on when he got home. I'm pretty sure the entire neighborhood smelt of pine!
 








3 comments:

melissa walker said...

Matthew would have loved to see that! Can't wait to see how beautiful it is when you're done landscaping!

MaryAnn said...

What a wonderful thing you're doing for your kids to run rampant in your back"forest". Keep taking photos of the destruction and construction.

Blondie Blues said...

Dreamiest back yard!