13 years together and I find myself loving this guy even more with each and every year that passes by. how that happens, i don't know? He's just that awesome!
I just really feel so incredibly blessed to be married to him, my very best friend!
I just really feel so incredibly blessed to be married to him, my very best friend!
Keith and I were lucky enough to enjoy a night out together while the kids were lucky enough to have CJ and Audrey (cutest newly weds you ever did see!) over while we were out!
All around, everyone was happy!
All around, everyone was happy!
Keith and I ate at one of our favorite pizzeria's here in Utah, while making our plans to open our own some day. (yeah, we have always loved dreaming about opening a little pizzeria, some day, ya never know!)
Not only did we enjoy some delicious food, we also went to see Moonrise Kingdom, which was very fun and quirky. There happened to be one theater in the entire valley that still had it showing.
Ended up being the perfect way to celebrate 13 years!
Ended up being the perfect way to celebrate 13 years!
5 comments:
congrats you two! 13 years. Wow. We are right behind you. Love you both and your five kids.
Congratulations!! It's nice that you still have that newlywed glow after five kiddos!
we had so much fun!! I'm bummed you guys are leaving now!
happy anniversary!
Happy anniversary you two!
Post a Comment