Saturday, July 21, 2012

Couldn't resist snapping some pictures of these guys chowing down on their watermelon the other day! Check out Drew, he sure loved it, rind and all!


AND...exciting news! Our move is officially official! In approximately one month from now not only will we be eating watermelon, but likely some fresh crab legs too! We'll be making our move to Washington in just about four weeks! 
Busy month ahead, let me tell ya! I'm kinda struggling getting started with the whole packing up the house thing!
This picture marks the first box packed! One box at a time. a few each day. I can do it! I think I can. I think I can! ( I keep telling myself this)

No better place to visit than the Northwest, we hope to have lots of visitors!

4 comments:

Heidi and Bryan said...

it sounds like a busy month, good luck with the move! Sounds like a lot of adventures comg your way!

MaryAnn said...

Oh...I'm soooo excited for your move to Washington. I LOVE it there - rain and all! We will definitely come and visit. I have a brother/cousin living in Gig Harbor and I REALLY want to take the boys there for a visit. We will make sure our visit includes you guys too. Happy Packing!!!

Jacque said...

oh lyns, i feel for ya! packing is quite the task. i'm sure you will get it all done in time. when ren saw ben in that picture with the box, he asked, "who is that?" when i told him it was ben, he said, "ooh. my ben?" we both agreed that he looks so big now! ren said he looks 5! :)

can't wait to see all your pics of washington!

Ashley said...

Wow! That is so exciting! We have been talking about visiting Trent's sister in Seattle, so we will try to get there and see you guys too one of these days. Congratulations! Sorry about moving again though. What a huge project:)