It's not Tays birthday quite yet, but who says you can't start celebrating a little early. Tays decided the perfect birthday gift would be a trip downtown for a little birthday shopping, just her and I. All she had to do was say the words and I was sold! With the both of us having July birthdays we decided to make an evening out of it, just the two of us birthday girls! I loved my one on one time with this girl! She just may be the sweetest girl ever and I just can't believe how fast she is growing up!
Of course we had to stop for a something chocolate!
4 comments:
Lovely idea, you little birthday girls, you!
so cute and so fun! your girls are the cutest!
What a fun joint celebration for you two! Happy Birthday and keep on celebrating!
You girls are gorgeous! Tays is a little Lynsi!
Post a Comment