i was looking back at our Spring break pictures from our trip to Washington this morning, thinking this could very easily become "home" before we know it. For the past 6 months we've been seriously discussing the idea of moving to Washington this summer. Lots of friends/family have been asking if we've made a decision yet, well not quite, but we're getting closer. Summer is almost here, so a decision will be made sooner than later.
I will say there is not a more beautiful place than Washington. I know our family would LOVE the outdoors, the crabbing, the water, the golf course across the street, the fresh markets, the forest...but at the same time we sure love being by family here in Utah (which feels closer and drivable to family in AZ), the kids have made good friends, and Utah isn't too shabby in the beautiful and outdoorsy department either!
Two good options.
I'm really looking forward to whatever direction we decide to move in. I've finally come to the conclusion that wherever it is that we end up, we will be happy. We've got an exciting summer ahead of us! Newport with the White family, followed by a trip to Arizona, isn't a bad way to start it out... and then after that, we'll see!
6 comments:
I can't wait for Newport! It's been way too long since I've seen the Wilson gang. (I'm anxious to hear about the potential move too - either way you'll be in a great place:)
How 'bout just moving back home?!
i agree with becca. ;)
we saw the harts yesterday and we were asking them if they'd heard what your family's plans were... glad i checked your blog tonight!
i'm sure you'll love any place you are. we sure do miss you though!
Whatever the decision Lyns, you will be happy, and your family will thrive! Good luck with it! Can't wait to see you Sunday! PS, my baby Brother Seth & his little family just moved to Washington last week. I will find out which area...not sure. Also, when are you heading to NPB? we are there June 15th-24th...best place ever, I get goosies just thinking about it!
Now I'm sad we didn't get together more, but I guess there is still a chance... We love Washington and I know you guys will be happy wherever you are!
Of course we want you guys to come here! It's a hard decision moving the family. You might not like the weather here. I have a hard time with it. Brian says he likes the weather here, but he's in his car commuting and in his office 12 hours a day.
Post a Comment