These boys found a jersey of keiths last week and wrestled around in it (together) all morning. I got a good laugh out of it, but could hardly watch them throw each other around in it. I know when to just go in the other room, eventually I end up hearing one of them hurt or crying... Drew is already feeling left out when he's not part of the action. This morning the boys were having a pillow fight/wrestling match, drew wanted to be right in the middle of it! Everytime I would pick him up (to try to save his life) he'd arch his back and throw a fit until I put him right back where he thought be belonged, with his brothers! BOYS!!!!
I am loving drews expressions these days! He is much like our others at this age. already fighting bedtime, busy busy busy, prefers (demands) to push the stroller rather than sit in it, loves to dance! Honestly this boy can wear ya out, but one things for sure... he is a fun kid! One look at this boy and it pretty much makes me melt!
2 comments:
what cute boys! madi is all over the place too, maybe its a white jean!
so funny that drew wants right in on the boy wrestling! he is getting so big and is just adorable. rex and ben look huge to me! how did that happen?!
miss you guys!
Post a Comment